제목Dietary Aide/Server in Burke, VA at Retirement Unlimited, Inc.
|지역정보||BURKE / VA|
|회사명||Heatherwood Retirement Community at RUI|
아래의 구인광고를 참조하시어, 관심있으신 분들은 email로 resume를 제출하여 신청하시기 바랍니다.
email : email@example.com
회사 홈페이지 : https://www.rui.net/heatherwood
Heatherwood Retirement and Assisted Living Community is a premiere assisted living community in Burke, We are looking for full and part-time servers who are responsible for serving residents meals, clean up and resetting dining room. (blank) offers great full time benefits packages and limited part time packages.
Servers are expected to, but not limited to:
● Maintaining a working knowledge of all dining room responsibilities and procedures.
● Maintaining a clean environment for residents in the dining room.
● Understands proper table setting for each meal.
● Must have the ability to make beverages (orange juice, iced tea, etc.)
● Refills salt/pepper shakers and sugar bowls before and following each meal.
● Responsible for cleanliness of table linen and table ware.
● Understanding of cafeteria and sit-down service.
● Assisting residents when filling out menus.
● Assisting in tray service.
- Must be in designated uniform during working hours.
- Must be able to read and follow simple instructions.
- Must possess the ability and willingness to perform simple, repetitive tasks.
- Must be able to learn quickly and apply principles learned.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and work under close supervision.
- Must be able to lift, bend, reach and pull. Must be able to stand and walk for sustained periods up to three hours at a time.
- Must be able to exert up to 50 lbs. of force occasionally and exert up to 25 lbs. of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Must be willing and able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to sweep, mop, and vacuum when required.